Zoho Corporation, a global technology company offering the most extensive suite of business software applications in the industry, today announced BackToWork, a fully comprehensive modular solution enabling businesses and organisations to safely transition back into the workplace.
Free for the remainder of 2020, BackToWork, powered by Zoho Creator, is the latest program to be introduced as part of the company’s ongoing relief efforts, which support businesses impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
Since its release, more than 25,000 organisations are using Remotely, which will remain free for businesses through September 1.
In the next phase of relief efforts, Zoho unveiled its Small Business Emergency Subscription Assistance Program (ESAP), which continues to provide Zoho’s small business customers free access to their existing Zoho applications.
Nearly 20,000 organisations have taken advantage of ESAP, providing financial relief during this crisis. In April, Zoho’s Vertical Relief Plan was rolled out, offering businesses in three hard-hit industries;
Retail, Government & Non-Profit, and Education — custom-built tools and assistance programs to navigate pandemic-related issues. Zoho is entering a new phase with BackToWork, giving businesses around the world a safe and secure way to return to the office.
“We’ve seen tremendous successes from businesses moving their entire operations quickly onto the Remotely platform.
Likewise, we’ve seen customers applying to ESAP and rebuilding their organisations online using the VRP,” said Vijay Sundaram, Chief Strategy Officer at Zoho.
“Now that organisations are planning to re-open in some parts of Australia, we want to help them resurge, this time through BackToWork, an application enabling companies to maintain end-to-end workplace safety.
Meanwhile, despite the state’s renewed lockdown, many business owners in Victoria will currently be devising plans and carrying out risk assessments to ensure they’re prepared for when it’s safe to return.
BackToWork will help them understand their responsibilities and make safer, better informed decisions ahead of that time.”
Scalable to companies and organisations of all sizes, BackToWork supports Chief Operations Officers, Chief Human Resources Officers, Facility Heads and their teams in making critical decisions around returning to the workplace without compromising on the safety and compliance aspects.
The robust application consists of six modules designed to address every concern involved in the process of re-entering the workplace, all within one secure, easy-to-navigate solution:
- Safe Entry: Define multiple buildings and locations and control facility access based on employee wellness and travel history via a contactless end-to-end check-in system through generated QR codes.
- Employee Wellness Assessment: Track workplace wellness by defining self-assessment, safe entry, and travel policies. Employees can securely and privately submit a wellness questionnaire reporting travel history, recent medical history, and other pertinent possible exposure history.
- Maintenance and Assets: Define and manage assets and building maintenance requests for employees. Repair/replacement requests can be handled in the app.
- Admin Control Panel: Gain a 360-degree view of workplace data in pre-configured dashboards as well as add and manage your employees, and define roles for tasks such as approvals, emergency contacts, etc.
- Volunteer: Add and manage your company’s volunteer programs.
- Communication: Materials such as announcements, FAQs, and best practices, policies and safety documents can be shared with employees and managed in the Communication module.
Other key features
- The user-friendly application allows organisations the option of advanced customisation to tailor to their specific company needs through Zoho Creator.
- BackToWork is currently available in five languages (English, French, Japanese, Chinese, and Arabic) and will soon be available in three more (Spanish, Portuguese, and German).
- The application can be easily integrated with top HR platforms like Zoho People and BambooHR.
- BackToWork is accessible via progressive web app, iOS and Android.
- BackToWork can be simply integrated with Active Directory and Zoho Directory.
- Zoho has several enhancements in the pipeline including a Travel Management module and integrations with popular video conferencing platforms.
“In such an unprecedented, evolving situation, there is no handbook or definitive guide when it comes to best practice.
However, BackToWork provides businesses like ours clarity where there was only uncertainty,” said Peter McCarthy, Founder of Melbourne-based wealth platform myprosperity.
“Thanks to Zoho, we have all the software required to work remotely, but there will come a time when some of the team will want to return to the office.
To do that, we must have access to up-to-date, accurate, and insightful information concerning our operations so we can make safe and informed decisions.”
As part of Zoho’s ongoing effort to support businesses during these uncertain times, BackToWork will be offered free of charge until the end of 2020. After that period, it will cost $2/user/month for all regions.
Zoho Privacy Pledge
Zoho BackToWork also ensures a level of confidentiality that no other vendors in this space can guarantee. Zoho does not allow any third-party trackers to monitor usage behavior and never sells any data to ad-based companies.
Because Zoho owns and has built its entire technology stack, the company is able to offer the most secure experience to its 50 million users without any compromise on data privacy.
Zoho BackToWork users have the assurance that their data is confidential and protected, and only users themselves maintain ownership of that data.