Vistaprint, the marketing partner to small businesses, brings its first artist capsule collection of face masks to the Australian market. The launch is part of Vistaprint’s global efforts to normalise mask-wearing whilst, celebrating design and allowing for personal and creative expression.
The face mask capsule collection features mask designs from both world-renowned artists and artist-helmed brands including; assume vivid astro focus, Bráulio Amado, Fabricoo, Face Oka, Futura Laboratories, Gentle Thrills, Geoff McFetridge, Jen Stark, Jennifer Dahbura, Koralie, Lisa Perry, Michelle Hua, SupaKitch and Wokeface.
Intending to help Australian communities slow the spread of COVID-19, Vistaprint has incorporated art, fashion, and practicality by showcasing the works of globally-esteemed artists.
Spotlighting each artist’s signature styles, all masks are washable, reusable and come with adjustable ear straps, as well as a pouch for replaceable filters. The Vistaprint artist capsule collection is available here.
Vistaprint’s artist collection aims to help protect communities through the lens of artistic expression and sharing accessible art, bringing designs from globally recognised artists to the face masks that have become a part of our new daily routines.
What are some of the extra offers?
Fancy yourself a bit of a Picasso? In addition to the artist collection, you, in true Vistaprint fashion of pairing high-quality printing with unmatched design and customisation, can personalise your own reusable mask.
Vistaprint’s RFS™ masks have a 3-dimensional chin structure, a bendable nose bridge, and adjustable straps to give your reusable face mask the perfect fit all day long.
Designed with wearability in mind, the masks are available in a wide range of colours and prints for both adults and children. Sold separately in packs of ten, filters can be inserted into the RFS masks. Each filter can be used for up to 12 hours.
[Note: These masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE).]
Vistaprint is the marketing partner to millions of small businesses across the globe. Masks are yet another frontier to support small businesses to brand and market themselves. Currently, small businesses account for 98% of business operations within the Australia.
With such a large number of start-ups increasing the competition, it’s important that you work to make your organisation stand out.
Marcus Marchant, CEO, Vistaprint Australia said, “With today’s current climate, wearing a mask is an integral part of both small business and consumers everyday life. At Vistaprint, we pride ourselves on the ability to pair high-quality printing with design and customisation.
These masks give Australian’s and their businesses the chance to showcase their brand and personality, whilst raising awareness throughout everyday interactions.”
- Express yourself with the Vistaprint Artist Mask Collection and find the perfect work of art for your face. Available here, prices starting from $26.95 with FREE shipping
- Show off your brand’s personality with a custom mask featuring your business logo, a bespoke print or design. Available here, prices starting from $32.95 with FREE shipping
- Shop kids face masks made with fun, colourful designs. Available here, prices starting from $26.95 with FREE shipping
- Both the adult and children’s masks include adjustable straps
- Outer layer: 100% polyester fibre
- Vistaprint masks are Latex-free
- Machine washable (remove filter prior to washing)
- [Note: These masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE).