Sydney-based hospitality company, Viral Ventures, owners of Sydney’s famous World Bar, Beyond Cinema, Dining in the Dark and The Brick Bar, are inviting their loyal customers to become shareholders by accepting expressions of interest on Equitise.
Their upcoming equity crowdfunding capital raise hopes to raise up to $1 million.
Viral Ventures offers in crowdfunding
To incentivise prospective investors, Viral Ventures are offering a number of exciting benefits:
- Receive 10% off your bill at your nearest Viral Ventures Venue.
- Complimentary tickets for you and 5 friends to a Viral Ventures experience in your city for your Birthday.
- Based on your investment, you’ll get free tickets each year on a tiered system starting from 2 – 25 tickets per year.
- Shareholders will even have the opportunity to create their own Viral Ventures experience in your city, with the potential to even name the events after themselves!
- All shareholders go into a draw, with one lucky shareholder who can win a 12 month ‘Viral Ventures Passport’ where shareholders can get in for free at any event/venue around Australia.
- All shareholders will be added to a VIP database, where you’ll be invited to any new pop-ups in your city before they are open to the public.
The crowdfunding capital raise comes after significant recent success for the business.
Viral Ventures has generated total revenue in excess of $22 million from over 500,000 tickets sold, sponsorships and food and beverage sales with strong profit margins.
Despite the pandemic, Viral Ventures still generated over $5 million in revenue and is on track to hit $10 million for the 2021 calendar year.
These milestones of success are ever growing for Co-Founders and Directors Aden Levin and James Farrell who believe there is no limit to the creativity of their concepts. Aden and James have a combined three and a half decades of experience in the events industry between them.
Aden landed investment on the show, Dragons Den UK for his innovative and unique concept Mainstage Travel, and carries a wealth of experience in the events industry, while James is prominent in the events and creative space, successfully launching record breaking events.
Viral Ventures bases its events and concepts around current trends to maximise hype and coverage, tapping into the lack of innovative, immersive and interactive experiences.
With a consumer demand of greater choice and variety, Viral Ventures’ business model creates niche events that are directly targeted to suitable consumers.
Viral Ventures comments on the crowdfunding campaign
Aden Levin says, “Our audiences have always been an integral part of our journey which is why we want them to be a part of future success.”
“Viral Ventures is at the forefront of capturing this market opportunity.”
“The global scale at which we operate coupled with our 2.5 million-strong database presents a strong opportunity to look at where we are now.”
“While we are still living through the pandemic in parts of Australia we pinpoint the avenues of growth moving forward. We’re excited we can take our investors along with us.”
James Farrell says, “While we still find ourselves affected by lock downs in Australia, Viral Ventures hopes to continue its trajectory and expand across other cities around the world.”
“We still plan to open additional venues over the next 12 months, while growing into new markets and increasing the volume of pop-up events in existing locations.”
“We look forward to seeing shareholders shape the direction and success of Viral Ventures.”