TOKEN2049, Asia’s premier Web3 and crypto conference, confirms a record-breaking 10,000+ attendees and over 300 exhibitors ahead of its upcoming Singapore edition, with 400+ side events taking place as part of TOKEN2049 Week. Dominated by industry pioneers spanning traditional finance and banking, digital assets, AI, and Web3, TOKEN2049 has certainly solidified its position as the industry’s most anticipated event of the year.
The largely anticipated event offers a truly global experience, with a remarkable 80% of its attendees flying in from overseas to take part. With less than 4 days to go, TOKEN2049 is set to welcome a full house of tech pioneers, investors, policymakers, and industry shakers from across the globe at the iconic Marina Bay Sands from 13-14 September 2023.
Who are the headliner speakers at TOKEN2049?
Showcasing an immersive NFT gallery in collaboration with title sponsor Artfi, TOKEN2049 will feature exclusive art. With an agenda spanning the intersection of AI and Web3, DeFi, next-gen Web3 gaming and the metaverse, the event will see a stellar lineup of speakers discuss pivotal themes fuelling the growth for the industry. This year’s speaker line-up includes;
- Balaji Srinivasan, Founder, Investor and Author of The Network State
- Changpeng Zhao, CEO of Binance
- Daniel Ricciardo, Scuderia AlphaTauri Formula 1 Driver
- Jeremy Allaire, Co-Founder and CEO of Circle
- Sam Altman, Co-Founder of Worldcoin and CEO of OpenAI
- Jenny Johnson, CEO of Franklin Templeton
- Sandeep Nailwal, Co-Founder of Polygon
- Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, Co-Founders of Gemini, with many more industry stalwarts taking stage at the critical convention.
Alex Fiskum, Co-Founder of TOKEN2049 commented: “We are thrilled to announce that TOKEN2049 is gearing up for its most monumental event to-date. With over 10,000 attendees already confirmed, TOKEN2049 Singapore is set to be an unforgettable gathering of the global crypto community. This unique convergence of the global crypto ecosystem promises fantastic networking opportunities for all participants. We are incredibly excited!”
Who are the event sponsors?
TOKEN2049’s top-notch roster of title sponsors include;
- Leading crypto exchange and Web3 technology company OKX
- A pioneering crypto-fiat bridging ecosystem Cross Finance
- The gateway to ethics-first Shariah-compliant finance in the digital age, Islamic Coin
- DAO-led web3 ecosystem Mantle
- Simplifying art investing by harnessing the power of NFT and blockchain — Artfi
- TRON DAO, empowering decentralized commerce and community for every human on the planet
- Polkadot, the blockspace ecosystem for boundless innovation
- World’s largest crypto copy trading platform Bitget
- Global financial technology firm Circle Internet Financial (Circle)
- Structured liquid staking and asset tracking protocol Tranchess
- Fireblocks, an enterprise platform to manage digital asset operations and build innovative businesses on the blockchain
- Top cryptocurrency exchange platform KuCoin
- Global digital asset market maker and multi-stage Web3 investment firm DWF Labs
- And high-performance public blockchain Klaytn.
AFTER2049, TOKEN2049’s official closing event and highly-anticiapated Formula 1 Grand Prix pre-weekend party, will once again be making a return this year on Friday, 15 September.
Headlined by South Africa-based DJ and producer Shimza, UK-based house icon Enzo Siffredi, and Hong Kong’s Leon, Milam, and Mo-Shi, attendees will be treated to breathtaking views of the skyline as AFTER2049 takes over CÉ LA VI and the Observation Deck of Marina Bay Sands. Limited tickets for AFTER2049 will be available for purchase on Resident Advisor.
For more information on TOKEN2049 Singapore, please visit website.