Synopsys, Inc. announces its strategic expansion into the Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) market through the Synopsys Partner Program within the Synopsys Software Integrity Group. The Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps development teams build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity.
What is the market offering of Synopsys?
Synopsys, a recognized leader in app security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analytics that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior.
Synopsys is a six-time Leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Application Security Testing, a three-time Leader in the Forrester Wave™ for Software Composition Analysis, and a two-time Leader in the Forrester Wave™ for Static Application Security Testing.
Since announcing the global partner program in April of 2021, the Synopsys Software Integrity Group has delivered on its promise to enhance all aspects of engaging with partners. Compensation Neutrality was launched shortly after along with a new and innovative pricing model that rewards partners based on the level of engagement and investment.
A partner portal was launched making it easier for partners to access training and enablement materials, sales tools, deal registration, marketing materials including self-service demand generation campaign kits. The program also saw the addition of new partners leveraging the broad solution set available to them to sell or build services based on Synopsys technology.
What were the executives’ thoughts on the expansion?
“Broadening our business through the channel is one of our top strategic priorities. Since we made our partner business a centerpiece of our global growth strategy, we have increased our focus on a ‘partner first’ mentality and the results speak for themselves,” said Tom Herrmann, VP of global channels and alliances within the Synopsys Software Integrity Group.
Regional expansion efforts are led by Sydney-based Michael McGrath, APAC Director of Strategic Partnerships within the Synopsys Software Integrity Group. “As our business continues to develop and grow at pace with the expanding application security market, there are significant opportunities for partners to incorporate Synopsys solutions into their offerings and help their customers secure and build trust in their software,” Michael McGrath said.
“By expanding our ANZ Partner Program in a targeted manner, we have a strategic focus on global systems integrators and national systems integrators, services providers, and on managed security service providers across a variety of industry verticals across the region.”
What is Synopsys’ product portfolio?
Synopsys partners in the region can now sell solutions from the Synopsys portfolio, including:
- Coverity® static analysis (SAST) helps development and security teams address security and quality defects early in the software development life cycle, track and manage risks across the application portfolio, and ensure compliance with security and coding standards.
- Black Duck® software composition analysis (SCA) helps teams manage the security, quality, and license compliance risks that come from the use of open source and third-party code in applications and containers.
- Code Dx integrates application security test results into a centralized location and automates the most time-intensive tasks to speed up testing and remediation.
- WhiteHat™ dynamic analysis (DAST) rapidly and accurately finds vulnerabilities in websites and applications, with the scale and agility you need to identify security risks across your entire application portfolio.
- Defensics® offers a comprehensive, versatile, and automated black box fuzzer that enables organizations to efficiently discover and remediate weaknesses in software.
- Seeker® interactive application security testing (IAST) helps teams automate web security testing within DevOps pipelines.
Learn more about the Synopsys Partner Program.