SolarWinds, a provider of powerful and secure IT management software, announced industry recognitions for its observability and monitoring solutions and corporate achievements.
In 2022, SolarWinds introduced innovative solutions to support customers on their cloud and digital transformation journeys. The company launched two new observability offerings to provide global customers with increased visibility across complex hybrid and multi-cloud environments. This included SolarWinds® Hybrid Cloud Observability and SolarWinds Observability, a fully-integrated, cloud-native software as a service (SaaS) solution.
“At SolarWinds, we prioritise the needs of our passionate user community to create products designed to power our customers’ digital transformation now and in the future. We’ve simultaneously emphasised creating a desirable place to work for our team while building a business that continually shows balance and delivers predictable growth. It’s an honour to be recognized for our efforts in these ways,” said SolarWinds Chief Product Officer Rohini Kasturi.
Which awards did SolarWinds win?
These were developed with AI and machine learning capabilities to optimise performance, ensure availability, and reduce remediation time. The firm also launched its Transform Partner Program to drive growth for managed service providers (MSPs), technology distributors, value-added resellers (VARs), global system integrators (GSIs), and cloud partners.
SolarWinds Corporate Awards
- President and CEO Sudhakar Ramakrishna was named the Bronze winner in the Executive of the Year category for large companies by the 2022 Best in Biz Awards.
- The 2022 BIG Awards for Business program, which honours companies, products, and people leading their respective industries, named SolarWinds a “Company of the Year.”
- TrustRadius® named SolarWinds one of its 2022 Tech Cares Award winners, honouring B2B companies showing a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility programs and enabling their employees and communities to live in a more sustainable world.
SolarWinds Industry Awards:
- SolarWinds Observability was named a finalist in the “Best Observability Solution” category in this year’s DevOps Dozen² Awards. Leading enterprise IT outlet in the Middle East TahawulTech recognized SolarWinds with three awards across three categories. These awards honour the company’s excellence and innovation in its products and leadership.
Transformational Leadership Awards 2022
- Best Technology Vendor of the Year for the Hybrid Work Category
Future Security Awards 2022
- Security Vendor of the Year Award
Future Enterprise Awards 2022
- Outstanding Excellence in IT Award
The company won two Stevie® Awards in the nineteenth annual International Business Awards®, which honour the achievements and positive contributions of organisations and working professionals worldwide. The company won in the following categories:
- Bronze in the Support Team of the Year Category for Ensuring Quality in Supporting Customers
- Bronze in the Achievement in Customer Satisfaction Category for Responding to a Crisis
Merit Awards for Technology named SolarWinds as the Bronze winner in its Enterprise Category. The awards are recognize the efforts put forth by industries and the markets they serve and acknowledge firms that have contributed to the continued growth of the market.
SolarWinds was also recognized by the publication, DigiCon Asia, winning Digital Innovator of the Year in the Business Services category for SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer. IP-Insider honoured SolarWinds with the Gold Award in the Network Monitoring category in its 2022 Readers’ Choice Awards in recognition of SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor.
Palmarès de l’Informaticien honoured SolarWinds in France with four product awards.
- Hybrid Cloud Observability won two awards in the Business Apps category:
- Best IT operations management (ITOM) software
- Best IT service management (ITSM) software
- SolarWinds network monitoring solutions were awarded in the Network Monitoring Software category
- SolarWinds database solutions were recognized in the Data Remediation category
The company was a finalist in the “Vendor Innovation: Software” category in the 2022 ARN Awards. It also received three AST ASTORS Homeland Security Awards in these categories:
- Platinum in the Best IT Access Control and Authentication Solution: SolarWinds Access Rights Manager
- Platinum in Best Network Management Solution: SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager
- Gold in the Best Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM Solution): SolarWinds Security Event Manager