Similarweb launched the Similarweb 3.0 generation for powering business decisions. In addition to helping firms keep pace with changes in the digital landscape, Similarweb 3.0 streamlines access to data and insights on web and app performance that provide the most business value. Whether for a small website or online operations of a company, Similarweb 3.0 will let customers connect strategic research with daily execution – and do it at scale.
What is the market offering of Similarweb 3.0?
For SEO and pay per click advertising leaders, Similarweb 3.0 offers better ways of seizing opportunities and staying ahead of the competition. Business leaders will be able to leverage Similarweb 3.0 to focus their investments in smarter digital strategies for efficient growth.
Pricing and packaging changes make Similarweb 3.0 affordable to businesses at every stage of their growth, allowing clients to choose the modules that make the most sense for their business. Advanced Sharing features allow for easier dissemination of reports to designated Viewers, who need not have a full platform license. Similarweb 3.0 modules include:
- A new Search Tracker, featuring:
- Rank Tracker to alert SEO to changes in their rankings on specific keywords – because once a business has made its way to the top of the rankings, the next challenge is to stay there.
- Brand Protection to warn marketers when competitors make aggressive plays against branded keywords – allowing brand owners to win back the traffic that’s rightfully theirs.
- Market Intelligence to give business leaders the data and trackers to measure market change, benchmark performance and stay on top of changing consumer needs, trends, and customer journeys.
- Website Segments and Custom Industries for custom market analysis at scale. Go beyond tracking competitor domains to isolating product categories, lines of business, or specific page types.
- Data as a Service enhancements for custom access to the data businesses need, when they need it, via APIs or a new Data Exporter user interface. API access is faster than ever, with a richer feature set.
What does this mean for Similarweb?
Commenting on the new solution, Similarweb CEO Or Offer, said, “The past three years have brought about a profound transformation in the digital ecosystem, making it a more intensely competitive arena than ever before. I’m proud of the work our product and engineering teams have done to not only expand and refine the data that we offer on web and app performance but organise it for delivery in more customisable and efficient ways.”
Similarweb 3.0 features user interface and navigation improvements. Although it’s not an official part of 3.0, the new SimilarAsk AI assistant is available to beta testers who would like to see how Similarweb is working to streamline access to data and shorten the time it takes to find actionable insights. Similarweb 3.0 is being unveiled today with a blog post by CEO Or Offer and a presentation at Inbound 2023, the Hubspot Marketing and Sales Conference.
A pair of webinars will follow on September 26 for Business and Marketing Managers and September 28 for search engine optimization (SEO) and PPC Managers. See the website for more details on the webinars, the release, and how to get access to Similarweb 3.0.