Shippit, the Australian logistics technology platform, and Wix.com Ltd., a global SaaS platform to create, manage, and grow an online presence, announced a partnership whereby Australia and Singapore-based eCommerce businesses using Wix can seamlessly connect their online stores to Shippit’s multi-carrier shipping tech. This provides businesses with the tools to ship smart, optimise fulfilment and have high-quality post-purchase experiences for their clients.
What does the partnership mean for Wix merchants?
Through the partnership, from storefront to delivery, Wix and Shippit will help eCommerce businesses across the two countries to create a positive customer experience and scale their online operations at every stage of their growth. Highlights of the integration include:
- Hassle-free shipping: Retailers have access to Australia’s leading carriers and competitive delivery rates, enabling businesses to offer multiple delivery options at the checkout.
- Synchronised orders: Once an order is shipped, it automatically updates and marks orders as “fulfilled” and adds tracking numbers in the Wix Dashboard, making it easier for businesses to track their orders and keep customers informed.
- Optimising shipping costs: With Shippit’s smart carrier allocation, retailers can automate manual decisions, providing greater control over shipping costs.
- Streamlining operations: Flexible pick and pack workflows and automated packaging decisions, enable consistent, fast, error-free fulfilment.
- Consistent delivery experiences: Powered by Shippit’s automated tracking notifications and an in-house delivery support team, retailers and their customers receive high quality care.
What does the partnership mean for Shippit?
Rob Hango-Zada, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Shippit, said: “Delivery is perhaps the biggest differentiator for retailers today. Australians have come to expect quick, transparent and convenient delivery options; and their tolerance when those expectations aren’t met is low.”
“Shippit exists to bring retailers, carriers and shoppers closer together than ever before, ironing out the creases in a once-fragmented supply chain. Our partnership with Wix, which we’re hugely excited about, is our latest commitment to that mission, and will provide powerful shipping and fulfilment solutions to help Wix customers meet and exceed their customers’ evolving demands – from storefront to delivery,” Rob-Hango-Zada added.
Shippit powered over 42 million deliveries in 2022 for over 4,000 retailers including Target, Myer, Cotton On and BIG W. Since its launch in 2014, $25bn worth of ecommerce orders have been fulfilled through Shippit – with 50% of all Aussies receiving a delivery powered by Shippit in the last 12 months. This integration is available to users via the Wix App Market.
For more information about Shippit,please visit the website.