Itron, Inc., which is innovating how utilities and cities manage energy and water, announced that its annual event, Itron Inspire APAC 2022, will take place virtually July 26-27, 2022. The customer-focused event will feature a lineup of sessions facilitated by industry leaders highlighting trends, use cases, customer and consumer experiences, benefits realized etc.
What were the executives’ thoughts on the event?
“We are delighted to host our second regional Itron Inspire APAC conference for customers, partners and prospects in the Asia-Pacific region. We recognize how invaluable it is to come together as an industry to share lessons, discuss insights and tackle challenges,” commented Marina Donovan, vice president of global marketing and public affairs at Itron.
“Together with stakeholders, we look forward to showcasing how more intelligence leads to more possibilities and enables our industry face its most pressing issues, including aging infrastructure, distributed energy resources influx and increased consumer expectations.”
“Itron Inspire APAC is focused on gathering utilities, cities and thought leaders together to address industry challenges and transform the industry. We couldn’t be more excited to continue the conversation and to open the door to more opportunities with our valued clients and partners in the APAC region,” said Paul Nelsen, vice president of sales, APAC at Itron.
What are the specifics of Itron Inspire APAC 2022
Itron Inspire APAC 2022 will be offered virtually and at no charge. All content and subtitles will be in English. After the event, content will be available on demand until Wed, Aug. 24, 2022.
Itron Inspire APAC 2022 includes a lineup of industry-led breakout sessions about trends and best practices; insightful keynotes from industry leaders; engaging and thought-provoking panels; and an interactive product showcase of Itron solutions on July 26-27, 2022.
Sessions: Keynote and featured sessions include:
- Opening Keynote: More Intelligence, More Possibilities with Tom Deitrich
- Breakout Sessions: Tailored breakout sessions provide the opportunity to learn from industry peers and Itron employees who have a firsthand understanding of the issues at play. Among the topics that will be covered are:
- Path to the Truth: Realizing Operational Efficiency with IE
- The Journey to AEMO’s Five-Minute Settlement Rule
- Seeking Flexibility and Interoperability Beyond Traditional AMI
- Leveraging Digital Twin Technology to Integrate EV Infrastructure
- Sustainable Transformation through Next Generation AMI
- Distributed Intelligence: Pioneering the Vision & Realizing the Future
- DER in Australia: The Clear and Present Challenges
- Challenges and the Journey Towards Effective Integrated Water Management Solutions
- Accelerating Operational Excellence with Load Forecasting
- Water Operations Management
- Digital Utilities: Beyond the AMI Network
- Building and Delivering the Value of a Smart City
- Closing Keynote: Itron Inspire APAC 2022, Paul Nelsen
To keep up with live updates throughout the conference, read the Itron blog and follow Itron and #ItronInspireAPAC22 on social media. Event registration is open for Itron customers, prospects and partners. For more information, visit the Itron Inspire APAC landing page.