BusyContinent respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
– We recognise your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information you may share with us (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address and telephone number).
– In general, you can browse without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. We do track the internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
– Some of our web pages use “cookies” so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return to our site. “Cookies” are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our service to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
– We store information you supply in personalising your use of our services. We protect information of registered users from outside parties by storing it in a fully secured database.
– In all other cases, the only information we will ever disclose to third parties (such as advertisers) is aggregate information about our users. Aggregate information will never identify you. It only identifies the user population in general terms.
– We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content and/or services of sites linking out of our network or for personally identifiably information made available by you or another third party in or through BusyContinent.