SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, announced nine of its solutions have been named 2022 Top Rated Products by TrustRadius®, the most trusted customer review platform for B2B technology. SolarWinds earned the coveted distinction based on verified user reviews across 21 categories.
Commenting on the recognition, Rohini Kasturi, Chief Product Officer, SolarWinds said, “Digital transformation is accelerating at a rapid pace, and as a result, IT complexity is growing at an unprecedented rate. Earning Top Rated status from TrustRadius is a testament to the incredible work of SolarWinds teams that are building and refining products help customers across industries confidently address complexities and overcome today’s IT challenges.”
Each SolarWinds product is designed to empower technology professionals amid a shift to hybrid IT, as the move to the cloud has increased IT complexity for organisations of all sizes. The TrustRadius awards are based on user reviews and distinguish products in the industry with the highest support rating, usability rating, and the highest rate of reviewer satisfaction.
What were the products named in the top rated category?
The SolarWinds products named to this year’s list include:
- Network Performance Monitor (NPM): Top Rated across Network Monitoring; Network Troubleshooting; and Network Performance Monitoring
- Network Configuration Manager (NCM): Top Rated across Network Monitoring; Network Troubleshooting; and Network Diagnostics
- NetFlow Traffic Analyser (NTA): Top Rated across Network Troubleshooting; Network Performance Monitoring; and Network Traffic Analysis
- Virtualisation Manager (VMAN): Top Rated in Virtualisation Management
- Server & Application Monitor (SAM): Top Rated across IT Infrastructure Monitoring; System Monitoring; and Application Performance Management
- Pingdom®: Top Rated in Digital Experience Monitoring
- IP Address Manager (IPAM): Top Rated in IP Address Management
- Database Performance Analyser (DPA): Top Rated across Database Performance Monitoring; Database Management; and SQL Server® Performance Monitoring
- SQL Sentry®:Top Rated across Database Performance Monitoring; Database Management; and SQL Server Performance Monitoring
What are the reviews of clients on the solutions?
SolarWinds products offer enterprises of any size the ability to accelerate their digital transformation by providing a comprehensive view of today’s modern, distributed, and hybrid network environments. The organisation builds products designed to address the challenges its 300,000 worldwide customers face, as reflected in the recent TrustRadius reviews.
Real Verified User Review of Server & Application Monitor (SAM)
“SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (SAM) is part of my company’s monitoring toolset, enhancing the overall value proposition of our SolarWinds Orion® investment. Being a global company, we utilise four Orion instances across multiple data centres and cloud providers,” commented Mike Hochstein, senior director, infrastructure architecture & standards, Cision.
“SAM is monitoring on-premises and public cloud Windows® and Linux®-based applications in addition to providing latency metrics for RDS endpoints in AWS®. SAM provides historical metrics in addition to being part of an overall toolset to troubleshoot issues in real-time.”
Real Verified User Review of Network Performance Monitor (NPM)
“Our corporation uses SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) solutions to monitor all of our networks/endpoints for outages that may affect connectivity. Using this solutions, we can easily view uptime graphs, receive alerts, and even SNMP traps or Syslogs,” commented Brett Stone, network operations manager, Cape Air Network Operations.
“In addition to SolarWinds NPM, we also complement it with SolarWinds NTA and NCM where we can view all network traffic and download nightly backups to our configurations.”
Real Verified User Review of Database Performance Analyser (DPA)
“Spitfire deploys a software platform backed by a Microsoft® SQL Database with over 140 tables and over 650 procedures. The size of the database typically surpasses millions of records and several hundred GBs,” said Stan York, VP of development, Spitfire Management.
“SQL creates query plans that differ for each customer depending upon their unique distribution of data. SolarWinds DPA solutions gives us real-time, ongoing visibility into the performance of our queries across a real-world deployment,” York further commented.
Additional customer reviews of SolarWinds products can be accessed through the TrustRadius website. Established in 2013, TrustRadius has become the most trusted site for business-to-business software reviews. Over 12 million visitors annually create and engage with high-quality review content and data on TrustRadius.com to make informed purchasing decisions.