Laserfiche, the SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation, announced the winners of the 2023 Laserfiche Run Smarter® Awards. The awards were first launched in 2005 to honor people and organizations that use Laserfiche to improve productivity, build innovative processes and achieve exceptional business results.
Who were the 2023 Run Smarter Award winners?
The 2023 Run Smarter Award winners are:
- Laserfiche Advocate of the Year: Lena Spencer, Laserfiche Technical Specialist at Linn-Benton Community College
- Nien-Ling Wacker Visionary: Patricia Clay, CIO, Hudson County Community College
- Tom Wayman Digital Transformation Leader of the Year: Katrina Bowling, Ed. D., Education Systems Administrator, Alabama Department of Early Childhood Education
- Solution Marketplace Submission of the Year: Employee Funding Action Request Form, submitted by Binu Koola, Lead Software Applications Developer at Texas A&M University
- Laserfiche Program of the Year: Innovation Team at Enterprise and Training Company (ETC)
- Laserfiche Team of the Year: Business Process Optimization Team at the University of San Francisco
- Best Program ROI: Montgomery County Hospital District
- Change-Maker of the Year: Crafton Hills College
What is the mission behind the awards?
“The awards are about celebrating individuals, teams and firms that use Laserfiche in ways that spark change, whether that is within the company, in the wider Laserfiche community, or the world. We’re proud to honor this year’s winners, who are on the front lines developing, optimizing and promoting these transformative solutions,” said Karl Chan, CEO of Laserfiche.
For more information about the Laserfiche Run Smarter Award winners please visit the website. The winners of the Laserfiche Run Smarter Awards will be celebrated during the 2023 Laserfiche Empower conference events. Click here to register for the conference.