Laserfiche, the SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation, was named a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: Content Platforms, Q1 2023. Laserfiche was one of 13 vendors evaluated on strength of its strategy and offering.
Why was Laserfiche named a strong performer?
Laserfiche earned the highest rating possible in seven criteria:
- Packaged Applications
- Lifecycle Management
- Developer Resources
- App Design/Development Tools
- Commercial Model
- Intelligent document extraction
According to the The Forrester Wave: Content Platforms, Q1 2023 report, “Laserfiche has successfully transitioned its 30-plus-year track record in content management into a modern SaaS platform with a well-balanced set of services to deliver a very broad range of vertical and horizontal apps. Its product vision focuses on deeper integration of analytics, structured data sources, and AI/ML, prioritized to align to the needs of its well-defined verticals.”
The report further stated that, “Global organizations, including larger enterprises, looking for a SaaS content platform with a strong focus on automation and governance and with a vision for deeper insights and analytics related to content should consider Laserfiche.”
What is the market offering of Laserfiche?
Laserfiche offers a cloud-first approach to enterprise content management, which includes:
- A flexible, extensible SaaS platform for a wide range of process automation needs
- Electronic forms and business process automation capabilities including RPA and ML-based smart capture
- Low-code, no-code tools and solution templates available in the Laserfiche Solution Marketplace
- Integrations with enterprise applications, with integration-platform-as-a-service (iPaaS) vendor support
- Industry-leading records management, audit trail and security for information governance
What does the recognition mean for Laserfiche?
“Laserfiche delivers the content-centric process automation that firms need to drive efficiency and get the maximum value from their data. We believe that Laserfiche’s visionary roadmap, breadth of packaged apps and governance capabilities underscored by our customer-first approach are why we are positioned as a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave: Content Platforms,” commented Thomas Phelps, Laserfiche CIO and SVP of Corporate Strategy.
The Forrester Wave: Content Platforms, Q1 2023 evaluates vendors against 26 criteria, grouped into three high-level categories: current offering, strategy and market presence. For more information, download the Forrester Wave: Content Platforms, Q1 2023 here.