Non-members can register for $199 or become an ISACA member to access the event free. The ISACA Conference, hosted in six regions in 2022—Latin America, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania and Europe—features sessions on digital trust: IT audit, risk, governance, information and cyber security, capability and maturity, privacy, and emerging technologies.
Why is the ISACA Conference a must-attend?
ISACA Conference Oceania 2022 will allow for professionals to network, earn up to 9.5 continuing professional education (CPE) credits and learn from a diverse expert speakers.
Sessions will focus on emerging trends in cybersecurity, threat modelling, the New South Wales Artificial Intelligence Assurance Framework, cloud risk management, artificial intelligence, zero trust security, ransomware, digital trust, agile continual service improvement, cyber governance, privacy regulations, risk management, and more.
Karen Heslop, VP of Content Development at ISACA, and Shannon Donahue, SVP of Publishing at ISACA, will provide the opening general session presentation for the conference, “Why Digital Trust is Crucial to You and Your Enterprise.” Heslop and Donahue will explore the digital trust ecosystem and why we need to think about digital trust in everything we do.
Who are the headline speakers at the conference?
Shola Richards, CEO and Founder of Go Together Global™, will provide the closing keynote, “The Courage to Go Together: Three Questions to Change How You Work, Live and Lead.” Richards will provide the audience with actionable strategies to transform their work culture, amplify team civility, and inspire themselves and others to bring their best to their work.
Other speakers include:
- Anu Kukar, Associate Partner, IBM and Campaign Founder, Switch2Cyber
- David Vohradsky, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CDPSE, Director, Cyberisk Australia and Founder, myRISK
- Edward Farrell, Director, Mercury Information Security Services Pty Ltd
- Ian Oppermann, Chief Data Scientist, New South Wales Government
- Abbas Kudrati, Chief Cyber Security Advisor, Microsoft
- Kenny Singh, CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CRISC, CDPSE, ANZ Head of Cyber Security & Privacy Customer Success, Microsoft
- Martina Saldi, Product Marketing Manager for Governance, Risk, Compliance and Privacy, Microsoft
- Harold Petersen, CISM, COBIT5, Director and Principal Consultant, Fresh Tracks Digital Counseling
- Jay Hira, CISA, CISM, CDPSE, Director of Cyber Transformation, EY
- Giles Watkins, Executive Chairman, Cyntegra
- Tanya Harris, Owner Director, Harrman Cyber
To learn more and register for the event, please visit this website. Registration closes Friday, 2 September at 5:00pm United States Central Time. To access ISACA’s digital trust resources, including an online course, ebooks, videos and more, please visit this website.