Australia’s premium flexible workspace and pioneering building hospitality provider, Hub Australia, will take its executive experience to luxurious new heights with a raft of notable brand partnerships at Hub Martin Place in Sydney, opening this coming September.
Which brands are partnering with Hub at the new site?
Hub Australia’s new flagship site will deliver hospitality experiences like no other, such as a world-class aperitivo bar and business lounge, executive wellness amenities and a dedicated lifestyle concierge service to support up to 400 members and their guests across three levels. Some of Australia’s most famous brands will curate the customer experience, include:
- Fabbrica: The much-loved pasta and panini shop in Sydney CBD, operated by the Love Tilly Group known for Ragazzi Pasta Bar, Dear Saint Eloiose and Love, Tilly Devine, will serve up a breakfast tilllate afternoon menu of their staple favourites at the apertivo bar. Take-home food services for delicious and convenient dinners will also be available.
- Cocktail Porter: Partnering with some of the best craft spirit brands in Australia, Cocktail Porter will curate a drinks list that includes batched cocktails, wine, beer and spirits. Better yet, quarterly mixology member events and bookable whiskey tasting sessions will be available.
- endota: Australian owned and operated favourite, endota spa, have worked with Hub’s customer experience team to co-design an ‘endota relaxation room’, complete with comfortable rest areas, mood lighting, essential oils, tea of the day and greenery. Their nearby spa will also be bookable through Hub’s concierge.
- Lockeroom Gym: Best-in-class workouts can be completed at The Lockeroom Gym at Martin Place. Ten foundation memberships are also available to Hub Martin Place members for the exclusive Gym located at 4-6 Bligh Street.
- Coaching: A resident executive coach and networking events will be available to support members with new ideas and knowledge from like-minded professionals.
- Grooming: Named by GQ as Australia’s best barbershop, Barberhood is giving members access to priority bookings and on-site events including fragrance and whiskey pairing. Their grooming stations will be in male bathrooms, while women will get the benefits of endota in theirs. Concierge can also make appointments at local hair salons for members.
- Entertainment: Hub Martin Place members will get access to premium tickets for shows at Theatre Royal Sydney. Reservations can also be made for renowned nearby restaurants including Aalia, Kazan and L’Uva.
- Gifting: Sorry Thanks I Love You has been named Hub Martin Place’s dedicated gifting partner that will curate a selection of corporate gifting options that can be delivered by Hub Martin Place’s concierge.
- Day-to-day services: Save time with dry cleaning and tailoring services, parking and car services as needed, all arranged through the concierge team.
What does this mean for the industry?
Brad Krauskopf, CEO at Hub said: “At Hub Martin Place, we have set ourselves a lofty goal to create a new standard for workspace hospitality in Australia, which will retain and attract talent for our members and allow them to connect with likeminded professionals.”
“We are working with Hassell Studio to create an iconic Sydney workspace inside a beautiful heritage listed building, which is the enviable and ideal place to work for a range of high-end financial, technology, legal and blue-chip organisations in Sydney,” Krauskopf further added.
“We knew the physical space alone would not deliver on our promise of delivering leading hospitality and workspace experience, which is why we’re proud to announce these landmark brand collaborations. We truly believe Hub Martin place is the next evolution is workspace here in Australia and will be the best in market available,” Krauskopf further commented.
Commenting on the site, Rebekah Murphy, Chief Experience Officer, Hub said: “Hub Australia is building on its history of hospitality and taking its personalised service to new levels with the delivery of our new site, Hub Martin Place. Every single detail has been considered as we’ve shaped our partnerships and approach at Hub Martin Place- from the sparkling water ready for guests at arrival through to Martin Place monogrammed ice cubes at the bar.”
“We’re curating this customer experience because we know the future of work demands that professionals can benefit their work and personal lives while attending the office. From food and drink partners, to endota relaxation rooms and an always-ony lifestyle concierge, we’re proud to say flexible workspace is entering a new chapter in Australia with Hub Martin Place.”