DO YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE ON AN ARTICLE?
We would love to elevate your voice, share your expertise and highlight the knowledge you have. We are constantly looking for fresh and innovative content from reputable authors.
We are also open to sponsored post partnerships with suitable organizations that are looking to grow their brands and/or attract more leads through content marketing.
We require each of our non-sponsored guest post contributors to be an established expert with a solid, stellar track record of writing valuable, reputable content in their field of expertise.
If you don’t have such an established track record (according to our evaluation), but still have a solid article pitch, we might offer you a sponsored post opportunity instead.
We accept essays, reviews, tips and opinions under any of the following ten broad topics:
WHAT WE PUBLISH:
- Desired content length: Should be at least 1,000 words but no more than 2,500 words
- No (self) plagiarism: Must be unique content that hasn’t been published somewhere else.
- Bio: Include one paragraph bio of yourself, along with your socials and an author image.
- Hyperlinks: Add only one link to your website (the rest should be resource links).
- Images: All images should be in JPG or PNG format (at least 600×900 pixels).
- Article format: Submit your article as a Microsoft Word doc or Google doc.
WHAT WE WON’T ACCEPT:
- Content that’s been published anywhere on the web.
- Content that’s overly promotional i.e. too “salesy”.
- Content that’s inaccurate, misleading or offensive.
- Content that does not use sources to back it points up.
- Content that is riddled with grammatical errors.
- Content that doesn’t adhere to our style guide.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Email your guest post pitch (not the full article just yet), giving a brief overview of your angle and outlining your established expertise, to email@example.com. Use the following subject line: “I have a(n) [insert relevant broad topic] guest post pitch for BusyContinent”.
If you represent a brand (or an organization) interested in a sponsored post partnership, use this subject line: “I have a sponsored partnership pitch for BusyContinent” instead.
Either way, we’ll get back to you within two weeks with one of these three: a green light to write the full article, a sponsored post opportunity or a polite decline. Thank you!
Note: We reserve the right to reject or unpublish articles.