GoTo, the firm making IT management, support, and business communication easy with products GoTo Resolve, GoTo Connect, and Rescue, announced a suite of new remote monitoring and management (RMM) features and an all-new free offering for GoTo Resolve.
These introduce powerful RMM capabilities to meet the needs of IT leaders, furthering GoTo Resolve’s evolution towards a modern, unified IT service management (ITSM) solution.
What do GoTo Resolve’s new features bring to the table?
GoTo Resolve’s RMM features streamline workloads to uncover, diagnose, and resolve IT challenges in a unified solution, and expand access to IT management. With the features, GoTo Resolve is the only IT management and support solution with native RMM, remote support and access, and ticketing backed by a built-in zero trust security architecture:
- New free RMM offering: The first-of-its-kind free RMM solution includes customisable device monitoring, an intuitive system diagnostics dashboard, background terminal and file manager access, and unlimited remote access and automation for up to five priority devices.
- Proactive device monitoring: Automatically detect device issues and address them proactively with customisable alert policies before they escalate.
- Endpoint protection software management: Easily monitor and manage antivirus software from a single dashboard with the ability to request status updates, view a list of threats, and initiate scans.
- Automated patch management: Identify, approve, and automatically deploy Windows patches to one or more devices to keep software up-to-date and protected against threats without interrupting users.
“As one of GoTo’s top performing partners, we’ve been recommending GoTo Resolve to a range of our customers to solve their IT management and support needs. The solution is gaining traction in market particularly due to GoTo’s quick and easy implementation process to existing technology stacks,” said Craig Sims, Co-Managing Director at CCNA.
“We too required an IT management solution that would help improve our day-to-day operations to become streamlined and efficient, while also providing high-grade endpoint monitoring. Being able to consolidate all these features under one application, GoTo Resolve was something we’ve chosen to implement within CCNA with great results.”
What problems do updates to the helpdesk resolve?
GoTo Resolve’s helpdesk received updates to eliminate the headache of managing multiple tools, vendors, and contracts for IT agents supporting employees and customers:
- Flexible end user portal: A hub which enables users to create tickets, see a list of previously submitted support requests, and add comments to existing requests.
- Enhanced helpdesk reporting: Agents can generate reports on tickets based on category, drill down to see details, and export ticket data.
- Customised workflows: Ticketing now includes enhanced quick actions, attachments, labels, and the ability to add custom fields to tickets.
- Mobile app ticketing: Agents can provide full support and resolve filed tickets via the GoTo Resolve mobile agent app.
What do the feaures mean for GoTo?
GoTo is investing in key areas of expansion across the IT service management industry. These include native mobile device management (MDM) capabilities following the company’s acquisition of Miradore, hardware and software asset management, native integrations with industry leading service providers, and modern incident, change and problem management. All designed to deliver a resolution-first, easy ITSM experience.
“We’ve made huge strides with GoTo Resolve since its launch just last year, introducing over 60 new features and updates, developing a new offering specifically for MSP clients, and more than tripling our total managed devices and growing our weekly active users by more than 200% in the last six months alone,” said Paddy Srinivasan, CEO of GoTo.
“Building on its IT support roots, GoTo offers a powerful RMM tool with GoTo Resolve. This continual evolution is all part of GoTo’s strategy to provide businesses with a full IT service management solution later this year. We’re proud to say GoTo Resolve offers an all-in-one IT management and support solution where saving money doesn’t mean getting less – making it the ideal solution for businesses no matter where they are in their IT journey.”
To learn more about GoTo Resolve, please visit the website.