GoDaddy Inc entrepreneur empowerment platform has announced the launch of Website Design Services (WDS) in Australia, for small businesses and entrepreneurs to start and scale their online business with a custom-built website created by a GoDaddy expert.
Tailored to the unique requirements of each business, WDS delivers a modern, professionally designed WordPress website in just a few weeks.
With the launch of WDS, GoDaddy has expanded its product offerings to provide digital services for Australian small businesses tailored to suit their budget and expertise level.
According to GoDaddy research of Australian small businesses, 18% of surveyed respondents said they didn’t have a website because they felt it was beyond their technical expertise, while 15% said they didn’t have the time to create and manage a website.
GoDaddy’s WDS experts have built over 30,000 websites worldwide, with four plans currently offered to suit a variety of business types:
- Starter Website Design – A basic one-page website, optimised for mobile. A fast, straight forward solution perfect for an online business card, ‘coming soon’ page or special event.
- Standard Website Design – A more advanced small business website with up to four pages, optimised for mobile. On top of the Starter package, Standard includes search engine optimisation (SEO) tools, attractive designs tailored to each business and advanced design features such as video headers, image sliders and galleries.
- Premium Website Design – Stunning designs and advanced functions, including all the features of the Standard package in addition to up to 10 pages, blog capabilities, and functionality for scheduling, client forms, passwords and more.
- Premium Web Store – For those wishing to sell goods and services online, Premium Web Store is built on WordPress and WooCommerce including all the features of Premium Website Design and one-year SSL certificate.
Through WDS Care, GoDaddy’s Care Team can help fix technical issues, maintain and update the website, and help set up email sign-up forms to help with digital marketing.
In addition, WDS Care can assist with: updating, adding, and removing text or images; modifying navigation; blog post set-up and adding new ones; and, offer proactive recommendations to help keep your website fresh.
“As a business owner, the more time I spend building and managing my business behind-the-scenes, the less time I can spend doing what I love: interacting with my clients.”
“By using Website Design Services, though, I could focus on my business while GoDaddy experts built me an eye-catching and sophisticated website to promote my business to prospective clients.”
“The process was seamless, and the results were fantastic. All I had to do was speak with a GoDaddy designer online, share imagery, text and logos, then they brought my vision to life.”
“The pandemic has drastically altered the way the fitness industry operates, highlighting the crucial importance of having a digital presence.”
“Today, I have a website that I’m really proud of, and one that can evolve as my business continues to grow and add new products and services,” Bradbery added.
As many industries and businesses pursue digital-first strategies in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and evolving consumer demand, a professional website has gone from a ‘nice-to-have’, to essential.”
“GoDaddy also offers Websites Marketing, its flagship do-it-yourself website builder tool, which is an easy-to-use and affordable DIY website builder and digital marketing suite integrated tool, to help small businesses worldwide grow, create and manage their business online.”
“GoDaddy Website Design Services is the latest solution in our growing ecosystem of products designed to digitally empower Aussie entrepreneurs and small businesses,” comments Tamara Oppen, Managing Director at GoDaddy Australia.
“While building a professional website is easier and more affordable than ever before, feedback from some small business owners was they either didn’t have the time or would prefer to enlist the help of an expert designer. We listened to the needs of Australian business owners, and WDS is the result.”
“With more entrepreneurs and small business owners creating a digital presence for their ventures, GoDaddy WDS, Websites + Marketing, and our additional integrated set of online products and services, along with expert customer support, offers a variety of online solutions to help a small business succeed online.”
Every WDS plan currently includes:
- Access to a dedicated team of website design experts to assist in each step of the way.
- Free consultation to understand the business and set goals for the website design.
- Free website domain name and Microsoft Office 365 email for the first year.
- Advanced website built on WordPress, the world’s most popular website building platform.
- Modern, multi-page, mobile-friendly designs customized for each business.
- Access to an online Owner’s Manual, with training videos and resources.
- Professionally written content for the site.
- WordPress Security plug-in.
- Further updates and maintenance available for a low monthly fee (or self-maintained)