Rimini Street, Inc., a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP products, and a Salesforce partner, announced that Globe Union, a kitchen and bath products provider, has tapped Rimini Street to resolve quality, cost, and talent shortage challenges caused by waning vendor software support.
Why did Globe Union turn to Rimini Street?
Globe Union champions end-to-end quality assurance, starting with expert raw material processing, to experiential consumer packaging. The firm took action against the rising cost for maintaining its Oracle EBS systems, which required it to add in-house resources and consultants to keep its customized production, supply chain, forecasting, budgeting, and other vital apps running, while still paying the exorbitant vendor fees for the same service.
Globe Union sought out and selected Rimini Street based on peer recommendations and its solid reputation of providing unparalleled, comprehensive service. By switching to Rimini Street for Oracle EBS software support, the company has benefitted from:
- A named, dedicated Primary Support Engineer (PSE) with an average 20 years of experience;
- Reliable, timely support and ticket resolution in the local time zone with guaranteed 10-minute response time for urgent cases;
- Guaranteed support of existing Oracle EBS software for a minimum of 15 years;
- Reduction in the company’s IT department time and labor spent on software maintenance-related issues; and
- Reallocation of funds saved towards new projects, including a large-scale production base relocation project and development of P&L reporting and shop floor management systems.
What does this mean for Globe Union and Rimini Street?
Commenting on the partnership, Robin Weiss, Vice President of Oracle EBS Support at Rimini Street added, “Our company mission, ‘to deliver extraordinary technology solutions powered by extraordinary talent,’ is how we enable our clients to succeed extraordinarily. We are humbled by the opportunity to be part of Globe Union’s brilliant story of empowerment.”
Commenting on the partnership with Rimini Street, Morgan Chang, IT director at Globe Union, said, “With Rimini Street, I no longer worry about managing our mature Oracle EBS system. My team and I are now free to focus on projects that give us a competitive edge.”
“I suggest all companies evaluate the long-term operating cost of their tech investments as soon as possible, and find ways to maximize its ROI without compromising quality.”
Explore the Rimini Street portfolio of ultra-responsive support for SAP, Oracle, and Salesforce apps, in addition to security, integration, professional services, and managed services.