Dahua Technology, a video-centric AIoT solution and service provider, has released the latest AcuPick video search technology to help users locate target videos more accurately and conveniently. Utilizing front-end and back-end AI innovations, AcuPick offers quick search, easy operation and high accuracy, leading new technological breakthroughs in the industry.
What is the market offering of AcuPick?
“Efficiency and accuracy are the two key factors clients are looking for, as finding a specific object from massive footages can be really challenging. AcuPick allows users to easily pick out target video clips in seconds, which is ideal for situations where immediate traceability and evidence are required such as tracking down vehicle vandals in the parking lot, finding a lost child in a shopping mall, etc.,” said Grace Huang, Product Manager at Dahua Technology.
Quick search for human/vehicle targets
Unlike frame-by-frame browsing or complex AI search methods, AcuPick locates the video clips of a human/vehicle target by filtering out unnecessary information. Moreover, the Smart Search by Intrusion function allows users to search for targets even when their appearance time is uncertain. By selecting the target type and drawing an intrusion area, AcuPick can help users pinpoint targets and retrieve video clips of all the locations where the target has been.
Easy to use with one-click pick
It features one-click extraction of targets, which makes this function easy to use. It allows searching in Live View/Playback by simply clicking “Pick Up” on a frozen and framed target in the video, and the system will automatically pick up historical videos that match the target. It eliminates the need for expensive computing servers, thus reducing the cost of ownership.
High accuracy based on AI fusion algorithm
What makes the AcuPick solution an industry-leading technical solution is the innovative concept of deep integration of front-end and back-end intelligence. With advanced deep-learning algorithm, AcuPick integrates front-end IP camera and back-end NVR in order to realize accurate search results through comprehensive artificial intelligence analysis.
With unmatched accuracy, efficiency, and ease of use, AcuPick is well-positioned to become a vital tool for a wide range of industries, offering innovative and practical solutions to overcome the challenges of searching human/vehicle targets in an increasingly complex digital landscape.
What is the wider industry context of this launch?
The state of video search technology today is in a state of flux. On the one hand, there is a growing amount of video content being created and shared online. On the other hand, there are still challenges in terms of how to effectively search for and find the right video content.
One of the biggest challenges with video search is that it is difficult to index video content in the same way that text content can be indexed. This is because video content is typically made up of both audio and visual elements, and it can be difficult to extract meaningful information from these elements.
Another challenge with video search is that it is difficult to provide users with relevant results. This is because there is a lot of video content available online, and it can be difficult to determine which videos are relevant to a user’s query.
Despite these challenges, there are a number of companies that are working to improve video search technology. These companies are using a variety of techniques to index and search video content, including:
- Speech recognition: This technique is used to convert audio from video content into text. This text can then be indexed and searched in the same way that text content can be indexed.
- Visual recognition: This technique is used to identify objects and scenes in video content. This information can then be used to index and search video content.
- Machine learning: This technique is used to train algorithms to learn how to index and search video content. This allows algorithms to improve their performance over time.
The development of these techniques is helping to improve video search technology. As a result, users are now able to find the right video content more easily.
In addition to the challenges mentioned above, there are a number of other factors that are driving the development of video search technology. These factors include:
- The increasing popularity of video content: Video content is becoming increasingly popular, and this is driving the demand for better video search technology.
- The growth of mobile devices: Mobile devices are becoming increasingly popular, and this is driving the demand for video search technology that is optimized for mobile devices.
- The rise of social media: Social media is becoming increasingly popular, and this is driving the demand for video search technology that can index and search video content that is shared on social media.
The development of video search technology is a rapidly evolving field. As a result, it is difficult to predict what the future of video search technology will look like. However, it is clear that video search technology is playing an increasingly important role in the way that we consume information.
Here are some of the potential benefits of video search technology:
- Improved efficiency: Video search technology can help users to find the right video content more quickly and easily. This can save users time and effort.
- Increased productivity: Video search technology can help users to learn new things more quickly and easily. This can help users to be more productive at work and in their personal lives.
- Enhanced learning: Video search technology can help users to learn new things in a more engaging and immersive way. This can help users to retain information more effectively.
- Improved communication: Video search technology can help users to communicate more effectively with others. This can be helpful for businesses, educators, and individuals alike.
Overall, video search technology has the potential to make a significant impact on the way that we consume information. As video search technology continues to develop, it is likely that we will see even more benefits from this technology.
Gerald Ainomugisha is a business news reporter and freelance B2B marketer with over 10 years of experience in writing high-converting copy and content for businesses of all kinds, especially SaaS providers in the niches of HR, IT, fintech, eCommerce and web3. Since joining Upwork in 2012 (back when it was still eLance), Gerald A. has delivered great results for hundreds of clients, maintaining a 98% Job Success rate as well as 5+ years of Top Rated Plus rating (and Premium Writers Talent Cloud membership). Book a meeting with Gerald A. today to get the powerful SEO content you need!