Arthur D. Little (ADL) announced the promotion of nine consultants to the rank of Partner across a number of its global offices. Each Partner has showed their commitment to ADL, passion and dedication to the industries and clients they serve, and best-in-class expertise.
ADL credits its ongoing growth to the development, promotion and retention of its talent, with a recent survey on Vault giving these values for setting ADL apart as an employer.
Arthur D. Little’s new global partners
The latest promotions to Partner are as follows:
- Ryan Alnesayan, Partner, Public Services Practice, Riyadh. Leading ADL Riyadh’s office, Ryan has over 14 years of consulting and business advisory experience in strategic planning, economic development, and large-scale transformation projects in Saudi Arabia.
- Marcus Beard, Partner, Risk Practice, Cambridge. Marcus expertise is risk management, in which he primarily focuses on developing next-generation risk management approaches, culture assessment, safety and risk governance and assurance, risk analysis, and executive leadership training, with deep industry experience in travel & transportation.
- Dr. Engin Beken, Partner, Operations Management Practice, Frankfurt & Vienna. Engin is an expert in strategic performance improvement and digitalization. He is a big contributor to ADL’s global operations management practice especially clients in asset-heavy industries.
- Florence Carlot, Partner, Energy & Utilities Practice, Brussels. Florence focuses on strategy and organization in the energy & utilities industry. Florence has been actively working within the European energy and utilities sector for over 15 years, enabling large operational and strategic change initiatives across the energy value chain.
- Julien Duvaud-Schelnast, Partner, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Media & Electronics (TIME) Practice, Paris & Stockholm. Julien has been operating in both France and Sweden. Julien holds great expertise on some of the world’s most trending topics within the TIME practice, including infrastructure, private networks and sustainability.
- Dr. Michael Eiden, Partner, Technology & Innovation Practice, London. Michael is the Global Head of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at ADL. He is an industry expert with over 20 years of experience in designing, developing and commercializing AI solutions.
- Ben Enejo, Partner, Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice, Boston. Ben is a management consultant and industry expert, having worked with various biopharmaceutical firms on strategies to accelerate the development of new medicines through to commercialization.
Particular areas of expertise include clinical trial acceleration; R&D transformation, including advanced technology application, increasing success for rare-disease drug development and launch; patient and drug safety; and quality and compliance excellence.
- Mitsuhiro Henry Umebayashi, Partner, Strategy & Organization Practice, Singapore. Henry leads the S&O practice in South-East Asia and supports clients from multiple industries, such as consumer goods, energy & utilities, infrastructure and healthcare.
His main focus is supporting clients with business transformation and growth acceleration arising from management challenges such as sustainability, globalization and digitalization.
- Arjun Vir Singh, Partner, Financial Services Practice, Dubai. Arjun joined ADL in 2020 as the Head of Financial Services for the Middle East region. Arjun is actively engaged with fintech, payments, and digital banking, as well as the wider start-up ecosystem across the Middle East region and beyond, Arjun has been instrumental due to his deep sectorial knowledge.
He has launched and managed a payments and fintech business for a large conglomerate across multiple markets in the Middle East and South East Asia region.
Arthur D. Little rewards exceptional work
Ignacio Garcia Alves, Chairman and CEO of Arthur D. Little, said: “I would like to congratulate our nine new Partners, who have worked hard and smart to become true entrepreneurs.”
“Each promotion is richly deserved, and we are grateful for the role they have played. At ADL we place great value on our people. These nine colleagues have shown they are ready for the next step of their careers, and we are excited as they enter into their era of partnership.”