Trintech, a global provider of integrated, cloud-based financial close solutions for the Office of Finance, kicks off Trintech Connect this fall with various regional sessions designed to address the unique needs of different audience segments. Our annual customer events empower global organizations to take the next step in their finance transformation journey and leverage automation across their entire reconciliation and financial close processes.
What is Trintech Connect?
Trintech Connect brings together Trintech’s partners to advance product knowledge, share experiences using Trintech’s solutions and discuss best practices across various verticals.
“Trintech Connect is built to empower our customers, through knowledge sharing and peer collaboration in more intimate settings, in order to maximize their technology investment and drive their businesses forward,” said Teresa Mackintosh, Chief Executive Officer at Trintech.
“Our aim is to provide our customers with meaningful opportunities to collaborate with their colleagues and counterparts and to hear from industry leaders and product experts, all with the goal of supporting them as they work to position their organizations for continued growth and deliver best in class financial operations and insights,” Mackintosh further said.
Trintech partners are a part of a growing network of over 300,000 finance professionals. Trintech Connect provides the opportunity to engage with other customers, partners, executives, and product specialists in-person, with a jam-packed agenda featuring customer stories, networking sessions, and product breakouts to gain insights and get inspired.
What are the dates for the Trintech Connect?
Several Trintech partners and industry thought leaders will be presenting at the various Trintech Connect regional events listed below, including Accenture, Arribatec, Capgemini, Finance Resources, FORVIS, KPMG LLP, Planful, ServiceNow, Workiva, and XACCT Accounting. Details for each regional session, including registration information, can be accessed here.
- Trintech Connect: Regional User Group – Dallas, TX (September 20th, 2022)
- Trintech Connect: Regional User Group – New York, NY (September 22nd, 2022)
- Trintech Connect: Adra Kundedag – Oslo, Norway (October 13th, 2022)
- Trintech Connect: EMEA Executive Customer Alliance – Berlin, Germany (October 18th-19th, 2022)
- Trintech Connect: Regional User Group – Chicago, IL (October 20th, 2022)
- Trintech Connect: Adra Kunddag – Stockholm, Sweden (October 26th, 2022)
- Trintech Connect: North America Executive Customer Alliance – Chicago, IL (May 9th-11th, 2023)
Registration will open for the North America session in early 2023