Arthur D. Little (ADL) announced the election of eleven of its consultants to the rank of Partner across a number of its global offices. Every one of these new Partners combines best-in-class expertise with deep understanding of the industries and clients that they work with. Promoting internal talent is one of the cornerstones of ADL’s values, providing growth opportunities across the organization and contributing to the firm’s continued success.
Who are the latest partners at Arthur D. Little?
The latest promotions to Partner are as follows:
- Toshihiro Ariki, Partner, Automotive & Manufacturing Practice, Tokyo. With extensive project experience and knowledge of domestic and international market trends, Toshihiro is heavily involved in innovative concepts such as MaaS (Mobility as a Service), Electro-Mobility and RaaS (Robot as a Service) across the Automotive & Manufacturing practice.
- Luis del Barrio, Partner, Energy & Utilities Practice, Madrid. With over 17 years of professional experience in the energy sector, Luis leads the energy practice in Spain, which he has developed around three pillars – decarbonization, digitalization and decentralization.
- Paolo Carlomagno, Partner, Travel & Transportation Practice, Dubai. Paolo has 20+ years of expertise with multinationals, conglomerates and public institutions, as well as entrepreneurial experience. He’s advancing our services for ports & maritime clients, while simultaneously expanding our automotive business presence in the Middle East.
- Eddy Ghanem, Partner, Energy & Utilities Practice, Beirut. Eddy joined ADL in 2010 and has been instrumental in the firm’s growth in the Middle East around areas such as new energy, innovation, and sustainability, co-leading our Energy Competence Center on Hydrogen.
- Irene Machiarelli, Partner, Energy & Utilities Practice, Rome. Based in Rome, Irene focuses on the utilities sector, with expertise on smart meter roll-out strategies and energy transition evaluation frameworks; she co-leads our Energy Competence Center on Networks & Infrastructure. Beyond client work, she has taken on responsibility for the DEI program.
- Sally Menassa, Partner, Public Sector and Strategy & Organization Practices, Dubai. Sally joined ADL in 2010 and is now a key member of the Middle East leadership team. Her primary focus is on developing the firm’s public sector transformation and PPP platforms and her work has positioned ADL as an established player in the region.
- Philipp Mudersbach, Partner, Technology & Innovation Management (TIM) Practice, Frankfurt. Since joining ADL in 2018, Philipp has been an integral part of the TIM Practice, supporting leading clients in solving strategic issues and implementing state-of-the art technologies linking business objectives and IT.
- Antoine Ramspacher, Partner, Automotive & Manufacturing Practice, Paris. With over 20 years of experience in strategic consulting Antoine joined ADL in 2022 as an Associate Director. Since joining, he has been instrumental in developing the firm’s mining and agro-fertilizers businesses.
- Mickael Tauvel, Partner, Travel & Transportation Practice, Paris. Mickael joined ADL in 2011 and has been specializing in the mobility sector, taking on the leadership of the Global Mobility Competence Center within the Travel & Transportation practice. He’s also focusing on strategic marketing, top-line growth, new business model and transformation programs.
- Hirotaka Uchida, Partner, Automotive & Manufacturing Practice, Bangkok. Hirotaka has been integral to the expansion of Arthur D. Little in Thailand and leads the AMG practice in SEA. In his role he works closely at board level with key decision makers, in particular within the automotive and manufacturing industry.
- Christoph Uferer, Partner, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Media & Electronics (TIME) Practice, Vienna. Christoph joined ADL in 2015 and is a key member of the ADL Austria leadership team. Combining strategy & technology, he became a topic expert around mobile networks (5G), communication platforms and cloud.
What do the appointments mean for Arthur D. Little?
Ignacio Garcia Alves, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Arthur D. Little, said: “I extend my sincerest congratulations to the remarkable cohort of eleven newly appointed partners, whose unparalleled expertise and unwavering commitment to our clients and industry have propelled ADL’s growth at all levels – be it at the practice, office, or organizational level.”
“It is the inherent strength of our people that makes ADL the powerhouse it is today, and I am thrilled to forge ahead with our new partners into a future full of possibility and promise.”