Information Services Group (ISG), a global technology research and advisory company, has announced the winners of the 2023 ISG Paragon Awards™ ANZ, which recognize innovative approaches that help enterprises and government agencies leverage tech to make a lasting impact on their firms. A total of 57 nominations were submitted for the annual ANZ program.
Who were the 2023 winners of ISG’s awards?
Winners in each category of the 2023 ISG Paragon Awards™ ANZ were selected by a panel of independent industry experts and celebrated at a gala awards dinner on Thursday, March 2, 2023, at the Fullerton Hotel Sydney. Here are the winners of the 2023 awards:
- Excellence: Outstanding delivery by a service provider
Versent with Colonial First State
- Innovation: Imagination and entrepreneurial spirit in helping organizations future-proof their businesses and better serve clients
Capgemini with the Metropolitan Cemeteries Board (MCB) Western Australia
- Transformation: The successful transformation of an organization or key business function
Hexaware Technologies with The ORDRE Group
- Workplace of the Future: Client and employee experience and productivity beyond technology
Tata Consultancy Services with Downer EDI Ltd.
- Environmental Sustainability: Outstanding positive impacts in one or more environmental sustainability fields for clients, consumers, communities and/or employees
IBM Australia with Downer
- Diversity: Diversity of thought and lived experience that enables changes to the status quo to deliver better client outcomes
Fujitsu Australia and New Zealand with Camp Quality
What do the awards mean for ISG?
“Congratulations to the winners of the awards for their noteworthy achievements in the tech services and sourcing industry. Providers and enterprises are reaching unprecedented levels of innovation and agility in the solutions they build together, and we are honored to celebrate their many successes,” commented Scott Bertsch, Partner and Regional leader, Asia Pacific.
Produced by ISG Events, the 2023 ISG ANZ Paragon Awards celebrate the evolution of the sourcing industry through the application of new approaches, automation and digital tech.